Staff-parents meetings are organized regularly at the end of each session at Listening Ears – A Starkey Education Initiative.
Objective & Agenda
We organize regular meetings with parents. These meetings are a platform to discuss details about each student’s progress and challenges. It is also an opportunity for the parents to offer their inputs by way of suggestions and concerns. We use these learnings to improve our curriculum and methods of teaching.
At Listening Ears we establish a partnership with the parents and family to derive optimum results for the students. Counsellors are available to offer proper guidance and counseling in regards with child’s training, grooming, daily activities, how-to and what-to activities, and other scenarios. The support adds to training for speech and language, understating, recognizing and responding etc.
Purpose of our Education Support is certainly not limited to counseling of parents. We offer more in addition to counseling of parents/guardians.
- Develop confidence for your home-training
- Generate awareness of Do’s and Dont’s with child.
- Introduce techniques to deal with your child
- Show pathway to groom-up your child confidently
- To help them grow like other ordinary children
- To help them integrate in regular classrooms